Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG)
Supporting the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group within the Maritime domain with the procurement of complex capabilities for the Australian Defence Force.
- Maritime Command and Control (MC2) SPO
- SEA 9000: Naval Aviation
- SEA 1350: Magnetic Treatment Facility
- SEA 1442: Maritime Communication and Information Exchange
- SEA9100: Maritime Support Helicopter
- SEA 5510: MH60R Capability Assurance
- SEA 1442 Phase 5: Maritime Tactical C3 Sub Program
- SEA 1905-1: Maritime Military Survey and Mine Counter Measures
- Maritime Integrated Weapon System Branch
AeroPM is supporting the Maritime domain across various complex acquisition projects within the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group for the Australian Defence Force.